Archive of diploma theses (APD)
Schedule of thesis defences and diploma examinations
- 21 days before the defense at the latest, the supervisor gives information about the commission composition and the date of the defense.
- At least 20 days before the defense, the student enters information about their thesis to the APD.
- 14 days before the thesis at the latest,, after a positive verification in an anti-plagiarism system, it is the final moment of approving the thesis in APD by the supervisor.
- 10 days before the defense at the latest,, the student submits the printed shortened form of the anti-plagiarism report along with the thesis to the Dean’s Office of the relevant Department. The thesis must be approved by the supervisor in APD, as well as printed out from the APD system. Along with these documents, the student submits an own statement about the personal authorship of the thesis, the statement on thesis dissemination and a declaration of willingness to become a member of the graduate’s club (the latter is optional).
- 7 days before the defense at the latest,, the student must submit the credit book to the Dean’s Office.
- 7 days before the defense at the latest, the supervisor and reviewer ought to approve the reviews in APD.