- social scholarship;
- scholarship for people with disabilities;
- Rector’s scholarship;
- scholarship financed by the local government unit;
- scholarship for results in science or sport financed by a private person or a legal person not being a state or a local government legal person.
In particularly justified cases, the student may receive a social scholarship in an increased amount.
Scholarship applications are available on the ChAT website and in the relevant Dean`s Offices.
The documents must be delivered by mid-Octobereach year (see USOSweb for the current details) to the appropriate University Dean`s office.
We kindly inform you that from 1 October 2019, Article 88(4) of the Act of 20 July 2018 enters into force The Law on Science and Higher Education with the following content:‘The Rector or the Scholarship Commission or Appeal Scholarship Commission refuses to grant a social scholarship to a student whose monthly income per person in the family does not exceed the amount specified in Article 8(1)(2) of the Act of 12 March 2004 on social support, if he does not attach to the application for a social scholarship a certificate from the social welfare center on the income and property situation of his own and his family.’
The amount referred to is PLN 528.00 for a person in the family.
Therefore, the student applying for a social scholarship for whom the monthly income per person in the family calculated on the basis of the submitted documents is equal to or less than PLN 528.00 is obliged to attach the certificate.
A model application to social welfare center for issuing a certificate of the student’s income and property situation
- Zofia Niemczyk – Head of the Commission
- Wiktoria Zawadzka – Deputy Head of the Commission
- Katarzyna Janasz – Member
- Małgorzata Klimuk – Member, administrative employee receiving scholarship applications at the Faculty of Theology
- Alina Kozakowska, MA – Member, administrative employee receiving scholarship applications at the Faculty of Social Sciences
tel.: +48 22 831-95-97 (internal 2); +48 506-002-321
– Monday – 9.00-15.00
– Tuesday – 9.00-15.00
– Wednesday – closed
– Thursday – 9.00-15.00
– Friday – 9.00-15.00
- Weronika Krauze – Head of the Commission
- Emilia Stanisławiuk – Deputy Head of the Commission
- Maciej Kasprzycki – Member
- Małgorzata Sławkowska, MA – Member, administrative employee of the Faculty of Theology
- Paulina Chojnowska, MA – Member, administrative employee of the Faculty of Social Sciences