Przejdź do treści

Student’s guide

In accordance with the Terms and conditions of studies at the Christian Theological Academy in Warsaw, every student is obliged to use the mail in the domain checking of e-mail with a frequency allowing for maintaining contacts is required.

Instructions for logging in to student’s mail.

All announcements concerning students` matters are placed in the ANNOUNCEMENTS tab. Students of our Faculty are asked to systematically check the announcements. Information about canceled classes, important events, etc. are placed there.

USOS is the University System of Students’ Services. USOSweb application is an extension of the USOS system and is the main interface for academic teachers and students. USOSweb allows you to transfer many services, activities and procedures performed by academic teachers to the electronic planeand students who are related to the organization and documentation of the course of studies.

The login is the PESEL number, the password is the same as when logging in to the IRK recruitment website.

In the case of foreign students, the IDs are assigned individually by the Dean’s Office.

Login problems should be reported to the Dean’s Office.

ChAT students can download a mobile app for Android and iOS devices, which facilitates reaching key USOS data. The program consists of several modules. One section allows you to read the general information about the program. The others include, among others, news, lesson plans, assessments. Download from Google Play and App Store.

In the Faculty of Social Sciences of ChAT, in the case of remote classes, you should work with the following IT tools:

1. MS Teams – an application available to ChAT students as part of the access to MS Office 365 package, data is sent by the IT Department to student`s mail

2. e-ChAT – Moodle e-learning platform, a student using the platform for the first time, is obliged to create an account on e-ChAT (Log in->Start now with creating a new account).

The following forms of support are available:

1. Psychological counseling

2. Counselling within the Office for Disabled Persons

3. Career Office counselling

4. Material support For help with the organization of studies, please contact: the study supervisors and the Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences

Students` anthem

Gaudeamus igitur
Gaudeamus igitur, iuvenes dum sumus
Gaudeamus igitur, iuvenes dum sumus!
Post iucundamiuventutem,
post molestamsenectutem,
nos habebit humus,
nos habebit humus.
Vivat Academia, vivant professores.
Vivat Academia, vivant professores!
Vivat membrum quodlibet,
Vivant membra quælibet,
semper sint in flore, semper sint in flore!

1. What is ECTS? ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) is a set of procedures that has been developed by the European Commission. Its main objective is to unify the legal rules relating to the process of organizing studies and to significantly improve the study itself at European universities. 1 ECTS point = 25-30 hours of work. ECTS credits can be earned only after completing the required work and completing the given subject – the number of ECTS credits for completing a given part of the study program is absolute and does not depend on the obtained assessment.

2. How to apply? All applications at the Faculty of Social Sciences should be submitted first via USOSweb, after logging into an individual account (a tab->For Students->Applications). The response to the application is also visible on

3. How to enroll in faculties/lectorates? After logging in to the USOSweb site, select the tab->For Students->Registration and sign up for the selected item – only possible if the registration is marked as active.

4. How to address lecturers? Classes are conducted by masters, doctors, habilitated doctors and professors. How not to make a faux pas and not to reduce the rank of one of your lecturers? Know what title/degree a given lecturer has! How to check it? In USOSweb! Remember that we address the doctor habilitated Professor! When addressing clerics, we also use the words priests before the title/degree.

5. Where to check the dates of academic teachers` duty hours? Information about duty (consultation) hours is available on the Faculty’s website in the tab dutyhours and on the USOSweb page (we search for a person in the catalogue).

6. What to do if the number of absences exceeds the limit? Absence in classes justifies a medical certificate. If you have an absence, contact the lecturer as soon as possible, who will determine with you whether and under what conditions you can pass the subject.

7. Who can be exempt from the obligation to conduct physical education classes? A student whose state of health does not allow to participate in PE classes (medical sick leave) and a student who has received a completion from PE classes at another university. In this case, contact the lecturer to provide the relevant documents.